The remastered edition of the classic action-adventure video game SHADOW MAN is now digitally available on last- and current-gen PlayStation and Xbox consoles, with a release on Nintendo Switch on January 17, 2022.
SHADOW MAN: REMASTERED takes the cult classic and brings it to modern gaming platforms with modern trappings like 4K widescreen support, anti-aliasing, and a host of other stunning improvements. SHADOW MAN: REMASTERED on consoles takes full advantage of each system’s unique functionality, including Achievement / Trophy support on PlayStation and Xbox, and gyro-aiming on Nintendo Switch.
Shadow Man is the brave and powerful supernatural hero who protects humanity from the sinister demons that lurk in the Deadside and spill into our world. The SHADOW MAN video game was originally developed by Acclaim Studios and published for the PC, PlayStation, Nintendo 64, and Dreamcast in 1999. Considered a “lost classic” for years, the PC version of the game was published again in its original form by Nightdive Studios in 2014. SHADOW MAN: REMASTERED was updated using Nightdive’s proprietary KEX engine, which has been used to restore classic video games across all digital platforms, including System Shock: Enhanced Edition, Turok, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Blood: Fresh Supply, and Forsaken Remastered.
SHADOW MAN: REMASTERED Key Features:
- 4K 60FPS visuals on PlayStation 4|5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S|X
- Trophies and Achievements on PlayStation and Xbox consoles
- Gyro-aiming on Nintendo Switch
- Anti-aliasing and other post-processing magic
- A whole new visual experience with dynamic shadow mapping and per-pixel lighting
- Never-before-seen content previously cut from the original game